Saturday, June 20, 2015

Can We Really Trust This Weight Loss Book? 3 Things You Should Know

Are you wondering what book am I talking about? I'm talking about "Do You Make 100 Weight Loss Mistakes?", a book I wrote not long ago, and is based on information from:

  • University of Exeter
  • dietitian Julie Gilbert
  • diet expert Susie Burell
These are just a few of my sources. Not even one of the tips that you will find in my book is based on my personal opinion, but on research made by nutrition experts, that strongly believe in what they say. 

CONCLUSION: Yes, you can really trust this book, because is full of PROVEN ideas, designed to offer YOU the best possible weight loss results. 

The book is available on Amazon, and it ONLY costs $1, for a VERY LIMITED time. 


Because the price goes up to $5 Friday, July 17

Here's one tip, quoted from the book

"You don’t eat too much soup or salad? At dinner, they’re perfect, they’ll help you eat by 500 less kilojoules, according to diet expert Susie Burell."